Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.155952, 4.431894.
A beautiful historic town of Edegem is one of southern neighboring areas of Antwerp city in northern Belgium. It is one of the most popular and desired places to live in the district since there are no factories or industrial facilities in and near the town. There are only small comfortable houses, clean streets and modern type rural districts located in Edegem. The total population of the town is estimated to be about 22,000 people.
Where is Edegem, Belgium on Map?
Road map of Edegem, Belgium shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Edegem, Belgium
Edegem, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Edegem, Belgium is 51.155952, and the longitude is 4.431894. Edegem, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 9' 21.4272'' N and 4° 25' 54.8184'' E.
|DMS Lat||51° 9' 21.4272'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 25' 54.8184'' E|
Coordinates of Edegem, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Belgium
Also check out these related Towns.
- Jemelle, Namur, Belgium (50.162498, 5.266230)
- Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium (50.000507, 5.715280)
- Villers-la-Ville, Waloon Brabat, Belgium (50.579193, 4.534541)
- Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium (51.319843, 4.855947)
- Menen, West Flanders, Belgium (50.799316, 3.121759)
- Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium (50.987541, 3.523586)
- Drongen, Belgium (51.050480, 3.663300)
- Dendermonde, Belgium (51.025478, 4.101952)
- Malmedy, Belgium (50.424641, 6.028328)
- Edegem, Belgium (51.155952, 4.431894)