Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.050480, 3.663300.
Drongen is a small town ans a small neighborhood of Ghent, one of the largest cities in Belgium. It is a small but very beautiful historic settlement, with the population close to 12,000. The town emerged near an old monastery, Drongen Abbey, which was established in the 7th century and is one of the oldest operating monasteries in the country. The monastery is the main landmark of the town, and very often the tourists who come to Ghent take a day for visiting Drongen and exploring the monastery.
Where is Drongen, Belgium on Map?
Road map of Drongen, Belgium shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Drongen, Belgium
Drongen, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Drongen, Belgium is 51.050480, and the longitude is 3.663300. Drongen, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 3' 1.7280'' N and 3° 39' 47.8800'' E.
Drongen, Belgium Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 3' 1.7280'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 39' 47.8800'' E|
Coordinates of Drongen, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Belgium
Also check out these related Towns.
- Jemelle, Namur, Belgium (50.162498, 5.266230)
- Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium (50.000507, 5.715280)
- Villers-la-Ville, Waloon Brabat, Belgium (50.579193, 4.534541)
- Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium (51.319843, 4.855947)
- Menen, West Flanders, Belgium (50.799316, 3.121759)
- Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium (50.987541, 3.523586)
- Drongen, Belgium (51.050480, 3.663300)
- Dendermonde, Belgium (51.025478, 4.101952)
- Malmedy, Belgium (50.424641, 6.028328)
- Edegem, Belgium (51.155952, 4.431894)