Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.424641, 6.028328.
Malmedy is a beautiful small town in eastern Belgium, in the district of Wallonia. It is located in a small valley in the highlands and is one of the most beautiful small settlements of the district. Malmedy is famous with its old cathedral, as well as for authentic atmosphere in the downtown. The population of the municipality is close to 12,000.
Where is Malmedy, Belgium on Map?
Road map of Malmedy, Belgium shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Malmedy, Belgium
Malmedy, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Malmedy, Belgium is 50.424641, and the longitude is 6.028328. Malmedy, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 25' 28.7076'' N and 6° 1' 41.9808'' E.
Malmedy, Belgium Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 25' 28.7076'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 1' 41.9808'' E|
Coordinates of Malmedy, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Belgium
Also check out these related Towns.
- Jemelle, Namur, Belgium (50.162498, 5.266230)
- Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium (50.000507, 5.715280)
- Villers-la-Ville, Waloon Brabat, Belgium (50.579193, 4.534541)
- Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium (51.319843, 4.855947)
- Menen, West Flanders, Belgium (50.799316, 3.121759)
- Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium (50.987541, 3.523586)
- Drongen, Belgium (51.050480, 3.663300)
- Dendermonde, Belgium (51.025478, 4.101952)
- Malmedy, Belgium (50.424641, 6.028328)
- Edegem, Belgium (51.155952, 4.431894)