Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.987541, 3.523586.
Deinze is a small town in Belgium, located about 4 miles east of Ghent. The town is quite large and is the seat of a small district. Deinze is a home to about 30,000 people. The town has a very long history connected with the Medieval Wars. Today it is quite famous as a home for a modern base for bicyclers. There are a few local attractions as well, including an old castle and a few churches.
Where is Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium on Map?
Road map of Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium
Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium is 50.987541, and the longitude is 3.523586. Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 59' 15.1476'' N and 3° 31' 24.9096'' E.
|DMS Lat||50° 59' 15.1476'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 31' 24.9096'' E|
Coordinates of Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Belgium
Also check out these related Towns.
- Jemelle, Namur, Belgium (50.162498, 5.266230)
- Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium (50.000507, 5.715280)
- Villers-la-Ville, Waloon Brabat, Belgium (50.579193, 4.534541)
- Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium (51.319843, 4.855947)
- Menen, West Flanders, Belgium (50.799316, 3.121759)
- Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium (50.987541, 3.523586)
- Drongen, Belgium (51.050480, 3.663300)
- Dendermonde, Belgium (51.025478, 4.101952)
- Malmedy, Belgium (50.424641, 6.028328)
- Edegem, Belgium (51.155952, 4.431894)