Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.319843, 4.855947.
Beerse is a small town in Belgium, situated in the province of Antwerp, near the town of Turnhot. It is one of the largest neighborhoods of the city, with the population close to 16,000 people. Beerse is not only a residential zone but a small industrial spot, with a few facilities producing steel, paper, bricks, plastic, as well as foods.
Where is Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium on Map?
Road map of Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium
Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium is 51.319843, and the longitude is 4.855947. Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 19' 11.4348'' N and 4° 51' 21.4092'' E.
|DMS Lat||51° 19' 11.4348'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 51' 21.4092'' E|
Coordinates of Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Belgium
Also check out these related Towns.
- Jemelle, Namur, Belgium (50.162498, 5.266230)
- Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium (50.000507, 5.715280)
- Villers-la-Ville, Waloon Brabat, Belgium (50.579193, 4.534541)
- Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium (51.319843, 4.855947)
- Menen, West Flanders, Belgium (50.799316, 3.121759)
- Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium (50.987541, 3.523586)
- Drongen, Belgium (51.050480, 3.663300)
- Dendermonde, Belgium (51.025478, 4.101952)
- Malmedy, Belgium (50.424641, 6.028328)
- Edegem, Belgium (51.155952, 4.431894)