Bathinda, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.210995, 74.945473.
Known as 'the Gateway to India', Bathinda is a small city in central Punjab, a very important industrial and business center of the region. There are a few large plants producing chemicals and energy, fertilizers and cement, as well as other materials. The city is a tourist hub, with a large zoo, plenty of temples and mosques, beautiful vineyards and excellent facilities for recreation. There are plenty of points of interest in the city, mainly of historic and cultural importance.
Where is Bathinda, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Bathinda, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bathinda, Punjab, India
Bathinda, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bathinda, Punjab, India is 30.210995, and the longitude is 74.945473. Bathinda, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 12' 39.5820'' N and 74° 56' 43.7028'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 12' 39.5820'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 56' 43.7028'' E|
Coordinates of Bathinda, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
No comments written yet.