Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.106659, 83.395554.
Vizianagaram is a large city and the capital of a large same name district, located in eastern Andhra Pradesh, India. Established in the middle ages as a base point of a local empire, the city was ruled by different kings and commanders during the first two centuries of its history. Today, it is an industrial center and a transportation knot, with a few medium and small companies working at the field of metallurgy, chemical medicine, textiles, food processing, etc. There is a university and a few great colleges in the city.
Map of Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India
Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India is 18.106659, and the longitude is 83.395554. Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 6' 23.9724'' N and 83° 23' 43.9944'' E.
Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India elevation is 67 meters height, that is equal to 220 feet.
Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 6' 23.9724'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 23' 43.9944'' E|
|Elevation (m)||67 m|
|Elevation (f)||220 feet|
Coordinates of Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)