Beauharnois, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.320000, -73.870003.
A city of Beauharnois is situated in the province of Quebec, which is French speaking part of Canada. It is a beautiful old community which has become now a part of Montreal Municipality area. There are about 12 thousand people living in the city now. The city was established about 170 years ago on the banks of St. Laurence River after a big battle which took place between the local populations and the immigrants from Europe. The area has a very big strategic importance and was under close attention of other settlers. Beauharnois became a part of Montreal area only about 15 years ago and is one of the typical outskirts communities of the large city.
Map of Beauharnois, QC, Canada
Beauharnois, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Beauharnois, QC, Canada is 45.320000, and the longitude is -73.870003. Beauharnois, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 19' 12.0000'' N and 73° 52' 12.0108'' W.
Beauharnois, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 19' 12.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 52' 12.0108'' W|
Coordinates of Beauharnois, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Plessisville, QC, Canada (46.216667, -71.783333)
- Pincourt, QC, Canada (45.383331, -73.983330)
- Percé, QC, Canada (48.533333, -64.216667)
- Paspébiac, QC, Canada (48.033333, -65.250000)
- Otterburn Park, QC, Canada (45.533333, -73.216667)
- Notre-Dame-des-Prairies, QC, Canada (46.049999, -73.433334)
- Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC, Canada (45.366669, -73.933334)
- Normandin, QC, Canada (48.833332, -72.533333)
- Nicolet, QC, Canada (46.216667, -72.616669)
- New Richmond, QC, Canada (48.166668, -65.866669)