Beed, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.992012, 75.776138.
Beed (बीड) is an old city in Maharashtra, India, located on the banks of the Bensura River, in the central part of the state. It is the administrative headquarters of the district. Situated about 360 kilometers east of Mumbai, Beed has a total area of 45 km2 (17 sq mi). The region is famous with special traditions and unique culture. Beed has got fame for excellent special cuisine, as well as for traditional historic costumes. Landmarks and attractions in the city include Khandoba Temple, Shri Kankaleshwar Temple Yedke Ajay (Gurav), Khandeshwari Mata Temple, The Jama Masjid (Grand Mosque), Asha Cineplex, The Shahinshah Wali Tomb, and Mansur Shah Tomb.
Where is Beed, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Beed, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Beed, Maharashtra, India
Beed, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Beed, Maharashtra, India is 18.992012, and the longitude is 75.776138. Beed, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 59' 31.2432'' N and 75° 46' 34.0968'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 59' 31.2432'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 46' 34.0968'' E|
Coordinates of Beed, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)