Bela, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.828283, 79.674141.
Bela is a small town located in the very center of Uttar Pradesh state in India, in the district of Kannauj. The town is a wonderful small settlement, with only about 20 - 21 thousand people living there. The town attracts a number of tourists since two important local religious establishments, Dauleshwar Temple and Annpurna Temple, located in the neighboring small town of Tirwa.
Where is Bela, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Bela, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bela, Uttar Pradesh, India
Bela, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bela, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.828283, and the longitude is 79.674141. Bela, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 49' 41.8188'' N and 79° 40' 26.9076'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 49' 41.8188'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 40' 26.9076'' E|
Coordinates of Bela, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)