Beldanga, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.930000, 88.250000.
Beldanga is a large town situated in the state of West Bengal, in the north western part of India. Historically, the town was a key center of trade and commerce, as well as one of the most important transportation spots in the region known as Brahmapur. There is a railway station in the town, serving both to passengers and cargo service needs. Today's Beldanga is a town with the population close to 28 thousand people. The town is known as a small education spot, with a few very good schools and colleges, as well as quite high literacy levels comparing to the average one of the country. The municipality is governed by Murshidabad authorities.
Where is Beldanga, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Beldanga, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Beldanga, West Bengal, India
Beldanga, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Beldanga, West Bengal, India is 23.930000, and the longitude is 88.250000. Beldanga, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 55' 48.0000'' N and 88° 15' 0.0000'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 55' 48.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 15' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Beldanga, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)