Benahavís, Málaga, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.520489, -5.045557.
Benahavís is an incredibly beautiful small town in the province of Málaga, southern Spain, located about 4.5 miles from the sea shores, between the cities of Estepona and Marbella. It is a very popular tourist destination known for its numerous golf courses (there are about 60 of them in the area), as well as excellent restaurants and small cafes. Local nature is truly amazing, and the town is nested on a hill, on a truly wonderful fairy-tale like setting.
Map of Benahavís, Málaga, Spain
Benahavís, Málaga, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Benahavís, Málaga, Spain is 36.520489, and the longitude is -5.045557. Benahavís, Málaga, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 31' 13.7604'' N and 5° 2' 44.0052'' W.
Benahavís, Málaga, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 31' 13.7604'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 2' 44.0052'' W|
Coordinates of Benahavís, Málaga, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)