Villamanrique de Tajo, Madrid, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.068127, -3.239508.
Villamanrique de Tajo is a small town located in south easternmost part of Madrid province in central Spain. It is a very small settlement with the population close to 3,500 people. The town is situated on the Tagus river and is a typical rural town, with the economy and activities based on agriculture and various social events.
Map of Villamanrique de Tajo, Madrid, Spain
Villamanrique de Tajo, Madrid, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Villamanrique de Tajo, Madrid, Spain is 40.068127, and the longitude is -3.239508. Villamanrique de Tajo, Madrid, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 4' 5.2572'' N and 3° 14' 22.2288'' W.
Villamanrique de Tajo, Madrid, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 4' 5.2572'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 14' 22.2288'' W|
Coordinates of Villamanrique de Tajo, Madrid, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)