Betawad, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.166130, 74.908508.
Betawad is a small town situated in northern Maharashtra, India, about 22 miles northwest of Amalner city and about 30 miles north of Dhule city. It is a small agricultural settlement, with the population below 8,000 people. Most of the population is employed in services or small manufacturing businesses, and a small portion of the work force is earning their living by agriculture.
Where is Betawad, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Betawad, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Betawad, Maharashtra, India
Betawad, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Betawad, Maharashtra, India is 21.166130, and the longitude is 74.908508. Betawad, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 9' 58.0680'' N and 74° 54' 30.6288'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 9' 58.0680'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 54' 30.6288'' E|
Coordinates of Betawad, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)