Kalaghatagi, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.192222, 74.967094.
Kalaghatagi is quite a large town in the northern part of Karnataka state in eastern India, situated about 18 miles south west of Hubballi city. It is a home to about 24,000 people and is the center of a small district known in the country as taluka. The area is famous for its small historic villages like Tamboor or Beeravalli, where a large number of temples and old houses can be found. These villages often receive pilgrims from around the country, and some of them chose to stay in Kalaghatagi as well.
Map of Kalaghatagi, Karnataka, India
Kalaghatagi, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kalaghatagi, Karnataka, India is 15.192222, and the longitude is 74.967094. Kalaghatagi, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 11' 31.9992'' N and 74° 58' 1.5384'' E.
Kalaghatagi, Karnataka, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Kalaghatagi, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||15° 11' 31.9992'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 58' 1.5384'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Kalaghatagi, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Maganpur, Jharkhand, India (23.565374, 85.781036)
- Banki, Odisha, India (20.377754, 85.530029)
- Goilkera, Jharkhand, India (22.507088, 85.376640)
- Amethi, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.153912, 81.813087)
- Alur, Maharashtra, India (17.695965, 76.426003)
- Mohania, Bihar, India (25.166819, 83.617294)
- Bichhiya, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.451139, 80.709236)
- Nasrala, Punjab, India (31.489271, 75.824310)
- Amritpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (27.540354, 79.597565)
- Basari, Madhya Pradesh, India (24.823471, 79.717812)