Betma, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.685429, 75.614273.
Betma is a small town in the state of Madhya Pradesh, located in the district of Malwa, about 24 miles west from the city of Indore. It is very easy to reach the town by Highway 59. There are about 13,000 people living in the town, and it is famous with Betma Sahib Gurudwara, one of the most important monuments of Sikh culture.
Map of Betma, Madhya Pradesh, India
Betma, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Betma, Madhya Pradesh, India is 22.685429, and the longitude is 75.614273. Betma, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 41' 7.5444'' N and 75° 36' 51.3828'' E.
Betma, Madhya Pradesh, India elevation is 548 meters height, that is equal to 1,798 feet.
Betma, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 41' 7.5444'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 36' 51.3828'' E|
|Elevation (m)||548 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,798 feet|
Coordinates of Betma, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Atgaon, Maharashtra, India (19.502623, 73.330368)
- Malur, Karnataka, India (12.990000, 77.937111)
- Munnar, Idukki, Kerala, India (10.089167, 77.059723)
- Demjok, Jammu and Kashmir, India (32.699909, 79.449516)
- Umerkote, Odisha, India (19.665001, 82.211998)
- Mohone, Kalyan, Thane, Maharashtra, India (19.265133, 73.172371)
- Shiroor, Karnataka, India (13.916197, 74.599342)
- Kuwerpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (27.217766, 78.118172)
- Holnanthe, Pashte, Maharashtra, India (21.204906, 74.900551)
- Asopur, Rukanpura, Patna, Bihar, India (25.589420, 85.043251)