Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.758936, 79.924530.
Bewar is a large town situated in southern Uttar Pradesh, India. It is an old settlement established in the middle ages, with the current population close to 23 thousand people. It can be found about 9 miles east of the town of Maudaha. The town is a small agricultural center and a place where large weekly farmer's market is organised.
Where is Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.758936, and the longitude is 79.924530. Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 45' 32.1696'' N and 79° 55' 28.3080'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 45' 32.1696'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 55' 28.3080'' E|
Coordinates of Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)