Bharatpur, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.883787, 88.083969.
Bharatpur is a small municipality in the district of Murshidabad in north West Bengal, located close to the city of Berhampore and the border between India and Bangladesh. The town is a home for about 5,500 people and it is the settlement of 'nagar panchiyat' level. There are a few of old mosques and temples in the town, as well as a historic facility, Tinamuni Rice Mill, considered to be the main point of interest in the town.
Where is Bharatpur, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Bharatpur, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bharatpur, West Bengal, India
Bharatpur, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bharatpur, West Bengal, India is 23.883787, and the longitude is 88.083969. Bharatpur, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 53' 1.6332'' N and 88° 5' 2.2884'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 53' 1.6332'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 5' 2.2884'' E|
Coordinates of Bharatpur, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)