Bhimadole, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.816044, 81.259644.
Bhimadole is a small town in central Andhra Pradesh, located about 17 miles northeast from Eluru city. The town is a popular tourist spot since it is located right near an old historic temple, Dwaraka Tirumala, which is a very important religious establishment for Hindu religion followers. The total number of people living in Bhimadole is close to 6,500 people.
Where is Bhimadole, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Bhimadole, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhimadole, Andhra Pradesh, India
Bhimadole, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhimadole, Andhra Pradesh, India is 16.816044, and the longitude is 81.259644. Bhimadole, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 48' 57.7584'' N and 81° 15' 34.7184'' E.
|DMS Lat||16° 48' 57.7584'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 15' 34.7184'' E|
Coordinates of Bhimadole, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)