Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.540396, 79.810066.
A small town in southern Uttar Pradesh, Kharela is an agricultural community, with quite large percent of migrating population. Currently, there are about 13,000 people residing in Kharela. Too dry climate and frequent droughts are the main obstacles for agriculture. There are three small banking facilities in the town, as well as a few small seasonal farmer's markets where one can buy everything family needs for living and households.
Where is Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India
Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.540396, and the longitude is 79.810066. Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 32' 25.4256'' N and 79° 48' 36.2376'' E.
Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 32' 25.4256'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 48' 36.2376'' E|
Coordinates of Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)