Bhitargaon, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.210896, 80.274033.
A small historic town in the district of Kanpur, Bhitargaon is a settlement in Uttar Pradesh, located near a large archaeological site and the remains of an old historic temple, the Bhitargaon Temple. It is considered to be the oldest black temple in India, which was built in the early ages and suffered a serious damage in the 18th century. There are about 32 hundred people residing in the town today.
Where is Bhitargaon, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Bhitargaon, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhitargaon, Uttar Pradesh, India
Bhitargaon, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhitargaon, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.210896, and the longitude is 80.274033. Bhitargaon, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 12' 39.2256'' N and 80° 16' 26.5188'' E.
Bhitargaon, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 12' 39.2256'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 16' 26.5188'' E|
Coordinates of Bhitargaon, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)