Bhoom, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.458967, 75.661575.
Bhoom is a market town in central Maharashtra near the Banashankar hills, with the population exceeding 21,000 people. It is a relatively new settlement, established in the middle of the last century. Today, most of the population is involved in farming and especially producing dairy products. There is a college and a few old historic temples in the town, like an ancient Jain temple in the village of Kunthalgiri.
Where is Bhoom, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Bhoom, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhoom, Maharashtra, India
Bhoom, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhoom, Maharashtra, India is 18.458967, and the longitude is 75.661575. Bhoom, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 27' 32.2812'' N and 75° 39' 41.6700'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 27' 32.2812'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 39' 41.6700'' E|
Coordinates of Bhoom, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.