Nandavara, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.867657, 75.038834.
Situated about 17 miles south of the city of Mangaluru, the town of Nandavara is a part of southern Karnataka, India, right near the banks of the Netravathi river. Despite being quite small, the town is very important as a location of a few former royal mansions and temples like the Sri Veera Maruti temple, Sri Siddhi Vinayaka Shankarnarayana Durgamba temple, etc. The town was established as the settlement for the Nanda kings.
Where is Nandavara, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Nandavara, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nandavara, Karnataka, India
Nandavara, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nandavara, Karnataka, India is 12.867657, and the longitude is 75.038834. Nandavara, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 52' 3.5652'' N and 75° 2' 19.8024'' E.
|DMS Lat||12° 52' 3.5652'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 2' 19.8024'' E|
Coordinates of Nandavara, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)