Moga, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.816460, 75.171707.
Moga is a small city in central Punjab, northwestern India, with the population close to 150,000 people. The city is known for its very bad criminal situation, with a great number of homicides and cases of robbery taking place in Moga. Local population are the followers of Sikhism religion, and there is a great portion of Muslim population in the city as well. Moga is known as the location of the first Nestle factory in India.
Where is Moga, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Moga, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Moga, Punjab, India
Moga, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Moga, Punjab, India is 30.816460, and the longitude is 75.171707. Moga, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 48' 59.2560'' N and 75° 10' 18.1452'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 48' 59.2560'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 10' 18.1452'' E|
Coordinates of Moga, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)