Kozhikode, Kerala, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.258753, 75.780411.
Kozhikode (sometimes known as Calicut) is a large city in western Kerala, which is the second largest metropolitan zone in the state, with the total number of people living there exceeding 2 million people. Historically, Kozhikode was a large port and a key commercial spot, with the nickname 'City of Spices'. In our time, the city is highly ranked as one of the best cities to live in, with excellent services, great job opportunities and remarkable environment. The city is a toursit spot, with plenty of gardens and parks, numerous venues for various cultural events, as well as district old local cuisine.
Map of Kozhikode, Kerala, India
Kozhikode, Kerala, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kozhikode, Kerala, India is 11.258753, and the longitude is 75.780411. Kozhikode, Kerala, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 15' 31.5108'' N and 75° 46' 49.4796'' E.
Kozhikode, Kerala, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||11° 15' 31.5108'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 46' 49.4796'' E|
Coordinates of Kozhikode, Kerala, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)