Bishopstone, Seaford, East Sussex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.790230, 0.088627.
Bishopstone is a small resort village located near Seaford, East Sussex, United Kingdom. With the population below 400 people, it is a really very small settlement known as the birthplace of James Hurdis, famous British poet.
Where is Bishopstone, Seaford, East Sussex, UK on Map?
Road map of Bishopstone, Seaford, East Sussex, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bishopstone, Seaford, East Sussex, UK
Bishopstone, Seaford, East Sussex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bishopstone, Seaford, East Sussex, UK is 50.790230, and the longitude is 0.088627. Bishopstone, Seaford, East Sussex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 47' 24.8280'' N and 0° 5' 19.0572'' E.
|DMS Lat||50° 47' 24.8280'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 5' 19.0572'' E|
Coordinates of Bishopstone, Seaford, East Sussex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)