Breaston, Derby, Derbyshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.897724, -1.313197.
Breaston is a village in the neighborhood of Derby, Derbyshire, located right to the west of Long Eaton. There are about 1000 people living in the village. This is a popular tourist area, with a great deal of attractions and points of interest.
Where is Breaston, Derby, Derbyshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Breaston, Derby, Derbyshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Breaston, Derby, Derbyshire, UK
Breaston, Derby, Derbyshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Breaston, Derby, Derbyshire, UK is 52.897724, and the longitude is -1.313197. Breaston, Derby, Derbyshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 53' 51.8064'' N and 1° 18' 47.5092'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 53' 51.8064'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 18' 47.5092'' W|
Coordinates of Breaston, Derby, Derbyshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)