Bobbili, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.573505, 83.358368.
Situated in the easternmost part of Andhra Pradesh state in eastern India, the town of Bobbili is a large settlement and a commercial spot. It was established in the end of the 18th century and during the early 20th century it has been developing really fast, with the population increase almost twice. There is a large industrial facility situated in the town, Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation which employs more than 10 per cent of the workforce of the town.
Map of Bobbili, Andhra Pradesh, India
Bobbili, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bobbili, Andhra Pradesh, India is 18.573505, and the longitude is 83.358368. Bobbili, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 34' 24.6180'' N and 83° 21' 30.1248'' E.
Bobbili, Andhra Pradesh, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Bobbili, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 34' 24.6180'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 21' 30.1248'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Bobbili, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Phalodi, Rajasthan, India (27.131235, 72.358925)
- Aruvankadu, Tamil Nadu, India (11.368327, 76.771164)
- Karmala, Maharashtra, India (18.407240, 75.195221)
- Adgaon, Nashik, Maharashtra, India (20.039238, 73.856606)
- Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, UK (51.919685, -0.660657)
- Devalapura, Karnataka, India (12.817242, 76.868309)
- Wokha, Nagaland, India (26.091036, 94.258972)
- Rai Durg, Telangana, India (17.416315, 78.389847)
- Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, UK (50.815018, -1.451122)
- Kakiriguma, Odisha, India (18.924225, 83.010620)