Dwarahat, Uttarakhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.776030, 79.426781.
Dwarahat is a small town in the state of Uttarakhand, India, situated about 9 miles north of Ranikeht city. It is a really small settlement with the population close to 11,000 people. It is a small center of education, with a very good college opened there. The main fields of the college include engineering, science, technology, and computers.
Where is Dwarahat, Uttarakhand, India on Map?
Road map of Dwarahat, Uttarakhand, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dwarahat, Uttarakhand, India
Dwarahat, Uttarakhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dwarahat, Uttarakhand, India is 29.776030, and the longitude is 79.426781. Dwarahat, Uttarakhand, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 46' 33.7080'' N and 79° 25' 36.4116'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 46' 33.7080'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 25' 36.4116'' E|
Coordinates of Dwarahat, Uttarakhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)