Bodhgaya, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.696135, 84.986954.
Bodhgaya is a small city and a very famous pilgrimage destination located in central Bihar state, the Gaya district. There are a great number of religious places with very high importance situated in the town and in its neighborhood, like the Mahabodhi Temple Complex, as well as a few old Buddhist temples and shrines. The Tourism Department of Bihar organizes regular tours to Bodhgaya and every year the town receives a great number of tourists.
Map of Bodhgaya, Bihar, India
Bodhgaya, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bodhgaya, Bihar, India is 24.696135, and the longitude is 84.986954. Bodhgaya, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 41' 46.0860'' N and 84° 59' 13.0344'' E.
Bodhgaya, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 41' 46.0860'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 59' 13.0344'' E|
Coordinates of Bodhgaya, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)