Manmad, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.251549, 74.438354.
Manmad is a large city in central Maharashtra near the city of Nashik, with the population close to 200,000 people. Manmad is known for its very high population density. There are large industrial and storage facilities in the city, including the largest grain warehouse in the country, owned by Food Corporation of India. There are two ancient forts in the city, Agastya Rishi temple and Waghdardi man-made lake, which are considered the main tourist attractions of Manmad.
Where is Manmad, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Manmad, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Manmad, Maharashtra, India
Manmad, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manmad, Maharashtra, India is 20.251549, and the longitude is 74.438354. Manmad, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 15' 5.5764'' N and 74° 26' 18.0744'' E.
Manmad, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 15' 5.5764'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 26' 18.0744'' E|
Coordinates of Manmad, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)