Bois-des-Filion, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.667992, -73.756699.
Bois-des-Filion is a city in the province of Quebec, which is the eastern and French speaking part of Canada. It is an old city established in the end of the 17th century during the times of colonization of the North American continent. The name of the city is derived from the last name of a local carpenter who was a castaway son of a French royal family, chose to live in work far away from his homeland. The settlement received the status of a municipality in the early 20th century, and now it is a home to almost 10 thousand people. The area is popular with tourists during late summer and fall times when beautiful maple forests are of various colors.
Map of Bois-des-Filion, QC, Canada
Bois-des-Filion, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bois-des-Filion, QC, Canada is 45.667992, and the longitude is -73.756699. Bois-des-Filion, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 40' 4.7712'' N and 73° 45' 24.1164'' W.
Bois-des-Filion, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 40' 4.7712'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 45' 24.1164'' W|
Coordinates of Bois-des-Filion, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Percé, QC, Canada (48.533333, -64.216667)
- Paspébiac, QC, Canada (48.033333, -65.250000)
- Otterburn Park, QC, Canada (45.533333, -73.216667)
- Notre-Dame-des-Prairies, QC, Canada (46.049999, -73.433334)
- Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC, Canada (45.366669, -73.933334)
- Normandin, QC, Canada (48.833332, -72.533333)
- Nicolet, QC, Canada (46.216667, -72.616669)
- New Richmond, QC, Canada (48.166668, -65.866669)
- Neuville, QC, Canada (46.700001, -71.583336)
- Murdochville, QC, Canada (48.966667, -65.500000)