Marsala, Trapani, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.799999, 12.433333.
A city of Marsala is situated in the south westernmost part of Italy, on the island of Sicily in the region of Trapani. One of the largest and the most populated cities of the island, Marsala is a historic inheritance of the city of Lilybaeum established in the epochs of the Ancient Greece and destroyed by the Syracusans. During the Middle Ages the city was developing as a small town with a port and the economy relying on fishing and farming. Today's Marsala is a small community with the economy relying on agriculture, wine producing, and tourism. There are plenty of the examples of old architecture, including mainly religious establishments and palaces belonging to rich people. Marsala is famous for its special cuisine and especially wines.
Map of Marsala, Trapani, Italy
Marsala, Trapani, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Marsala, Trapani, Italy is 37.799999, and the longitude is 12.433333. Marsala, Trapani, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 47' 59.9964'' N and 12° 25' 59.9988'' E.
Marsala, Trapani, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 47' 59.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 25' 59.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Marsala, Trapani, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)