Bolpur, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.668690, 87.682770.
Bolpur is a large municipality in northern West Bengal, located about 75 miles north from Kolkata. There are over 60,000 people living in Bolpur, and it is a key educational center of the area, with the campus of a large university, known as Visva Bharati (established in 1921 by Rabindranat Tagore). There are 19 districts in the town, each of those are represented by 2-3 delegates in city council committee.
Where is Bolpur, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Bolpur, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bolpur, West Bengal, India
Bolpur, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bolpur, West Bengal, India is 23.668690, and the longitude is 87.682770. Bolpur, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 40' 7.2840'' N and 87° 40' 57.9720'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 40' 7.2840'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 40' 57.9720'' E|
Coordinates of Bolpur, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)