Tauru, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.211967, 76.951202.
Tauru (तावडू), also known as Taoru, is a small town in the southern part of the Indian state of Haryana, situated about 13 kilometers east of the city of Bhiwadi and 32 kilometers south of Gurugram. It is a part of the Nuh district, and a town famous for its beautiful location, surrounded by small picturesque hills. The town has 84 villages. There are a few good schools and stores in Tauru. The town's official languages are Hindi and Haryanvi. NH 919 serves the area. Nearby attractions include Heritage Transport Museum and NeverEnuf Garden Railway. Amity University Gurugram is situated about 14 kilometers north of the town.
Where is Tauru, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Tauru, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tauru, Haryana, India
Tauru, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tauru, Haryana, India is 28.211967, and the longitude is 76.951202. Tauru, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 12' 43.0812'' N and 76° 57' 4.3272'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 12' 43.0812'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 57' 4.3272'' E|
Coordinates of Tauru, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.