Tauru, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.211967, 76.951202.
Tauru ( or Taoru) is a small town in southern Haryana, situated about 17 miles east of the city of Bhiwadi. It is a part of Gurgaon district, and a town famous with its beautiful location, surrounded by small picturesque hills. The population of Taoru is close to 23,000 people, and the town is divided into three main districts: Shiv Nagar, Parchuram Colony, and the central part of the town. There are a few very good schools in the town.
Where is Tauru, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Tauru, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tauru, Haryana, India
Tauru, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tauru, Haryana, India is 28.211967, and the longitude is 76.951202. Tauru, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 12' 43.0812'' N and 76° 57' 4.3272'' E.
Tauru, Haryana, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 12' 43.0812'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 57' 4.3272'' E|
Coordinates of Tauru, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)