Bori, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.498180, 76.727882.
Bori is a small town in the state of Maharashtra, with the population close to 5,500 people. The town is located on the site where a very old settlement was established, and as archaeologic findings suggest, the first settlement was there over 500,000 years ago. The present day's Bori is a commercial town, with plenty of farms and fields around the town.
Where is Bori, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Bori, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bori, Maharashtra, India
Bori, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bori, Maharashtra, India is 19.498180, and the longitude is 76.727882. Bori, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 29' 53.4480'' N and 76° 43' 40.3752'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 29' 53.4480'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 43' 40.3752'' E|
Coordinates of Bori, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)