Lalsot, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.561304, 76.329460.
Lalsot is a town in eastern Rajasthan, a traditional average Hindu town with the population close to 35,000 people. Historically, Lalsot is known for a battle which took place in the end of the 18th century between Marathi and Rajput armies. Today, the town is a great place to visit, with a few old temples, numerous festivals and great facilities for sports. There are plenty of commercial businesses operating in Lalsot, and it is possible to find virtually everything at local town's markets.
Where is Lalsot, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Lalsot, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lalsot, Rajasthan, India
Lalsot, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lalsot, Rajasthan, India is 26.561304, and the longitude is 76.329460. Lalsot, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 33' 40.6944'' N and 76° 19' 46.0560'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 33' 40.6944'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 19' 46.0560'' E|
Coordinates of Lalsot, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)