Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.720806, -1.904755.
One of the most famous British resort cities, the 200,000-people Bournemouth is one of the UNESCO protected historic sites. Located in the south of the country near Portmouth, the city is famous with its passenger port, numerous military and marine museums, parks, beaches, churches, festivals, etc. Thousands of tourists from around the world go there to spend a nice vacation, or start their trip around the UK from there.
Map of Bournemouth, UK
Bournemouth, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bournemouth, UK is 50.720806, and the longitude is -1.904755. Bournemouth, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 43' 14.9016'' N and 1° 54' 17.1180'' W.
Bournemouth, UK elevation is 42 meters height, that is equal to 138 feet.
Bournemouth, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 43' 14.9016'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 54' 17.1180'' W|
|Elevation (m)||42 m|
|Elevation (f)||138 feet|
Coordinates of Bournemouth, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)
- Gravesend, Kent, UK (51.441883, 0.370759)