Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.718395, -1.883377.
Bournemouth is a seaside British resort town located west of Christchurch in southern England. The town is a business hub, home of the Bournemouth International Centre which was opened in September 1984. It is also a popular tourist spot with its beautiful beaches, historical landmarks, and vivid nightlife. Thousands of tourists from around the world go there to spend a nice vacation or start their trip around the UK from there. Local landmarks in and around the town include Bournemouth Pier, St Peter's Church, Russell Cotes Art Gallery & Museum, Boscombe Beach, Boscombe Pier, Manor steps Zig Zag, Durley Chine Beach, Alum Chine Beach, Tropical Gardens, Central Gardens, and Bournemouth Parks - Lower Gardens. Bournemouth University and Arts University Bournemouth are also in the town. Bournemouth Airport is located 6.9 miles northeast of the center.
Where is Bournemouth, UK on Map?
Road map of Bournemouth, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bournemouth, UK
Bournemouth, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bournemouth, UK is 50.718395, and the longitude is -1.883377. Bournemouth, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 43' 6.2220'' N and 1° 53' 0.1572'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 43' 6.2220'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 53' 0.1572'' W|
Coordinates of Bournemouth, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)