Amberley, Arundel, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.906315, -0.533755.
Amberley is a very small historic settlement in Arundel, UK, situated a bit to the north west of Worthing City. The town is an tourist spot with a few interesting places and landmarks to see, including characteristic local thatched houses with special techniques of covering the roofs. There is a large old cathedral in the center of the town, St. Michael cathedral, surrounded by plenty of historic houses covered with vines and blossoms of the gardens.
Map of Amberley, Arundel, UK
Amberley, Arundel, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Amberley, Arundel, UK is 50.906315, and the longitude is -0.533755. Amberley, Arundel, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 54' 22.7340'' N and 0° 32' 1.5180'' W.
Amberley, Arundel, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 54' 22.7340'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 32' 1.5180'' W|
Coordinates of Amberley, Arundel, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)