Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.359402, 5.315816.
Eersel is a small town in North Brabant province, southern Netherlands. It is a small community with a very long history and traditional rural lifestyle. It has a few places of interest, namely a few old churches and Gothic cathedrals. The town is located close to the border with Belgium. Local attractions include Camping TerSpegelt, Kempenmuseum De Acht Zaligheden, as well as a few parks and sports facilities. Rythovius College is based in the town.
Where is Eersel, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Eersel, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Eersel, Netherlands
Eersel, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Eersel, Netherlands is 51.359402, and the longitude is 5.315816. Eersel, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 21' 33.8472'' N and 5° 18' 56.9376'' E.
|DMS Lat||51° 21' 33.8472'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 18' 56.9376'' E|
Coordinates of Eersel, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Amersfoort, Utrecht, the Netherlands (52.155170, 5.387200)
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)