Bromont, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.319649, -72.648338.
Bromont is a small city located near the Mont Brome in the southern part of Quebec, a province in Canada. The city is a popular tourist destination since it is a home to a large ski resort. Bromont is a small community and a home to about 77 hundred people. The city is located at the place of a small village that was established in the late 18th century by French settlers. It is a French speaking community and a small cultural center of the region. Despite being quite small, the city is a known industrial and high tech hub, with the facilities of General Electric, IBM, and other companies. There used to be a small Huyndai plant in the city, however it has been sold to another company.
Map of Bromont, QC, Canada
Bromont, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bromont, QC, Canada is 45.319649, and the longitude is -72.648338. Bromont, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 19' 10.7364'' N and 72° 38' 54.0168'' W.
Bromont, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 19' 10.7364'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 38' 54.0168'' W|
Coordinates of Bromont, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Plessisville, QC, Canada (46.216667, -71.783333)
- Pincourt, QC, Canada (45.383331, -73.983330)
- Percé, QC, Canada (48.533333, -64.216667)
- Paspébiac, QC, Canada (48.033333, -65.250000)
- Otterburn Park, QC, Canada (45.533333, -73.216667)
- Notre-Dame-des-Prairies, QC, Canada (46.049999, -73.433334)
- Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC, Canada (45.366669, -73.933334)
- Normandin, QC, Canada (48.833332, -72.533333)
- Nicolet, QC, Canada (46.216667, -72.616669)
- New Richmond, QC, Canada (48.166668, -65.866669)