Victoria, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.407326, -123.329773.
The capital of British Columbia, Victoria City is one of the most known tourist destinations in Western Canada. With the population of about 80,000 people the city has very well developed business and service network. Those who want to come and see the local attractions can be sure that they will spend great time in Victoria City. The "City of Gardens" can offer not only traditional attractions like museums, historic architecture and various cultural events, but also absolutely great accommodation services and plenty of options for tourists. It is estimated that every year the city is visited by over 3.5 million people from around the world.
Map of Victoria, BC, Canada
Victoria, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Victoria, BC, Canada is 48.407326, and the longitude is -123.329773. Victoria, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 24' 26.3736'' N and 123° 19' 47.1828'' W.
Victoria, BC, Canada elevation is 0 meters height, that is equal to 0 feet.
Victoria, BC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 24' 26.3736'' N|
|DMS Long||123° 19' 47.1828'' W|
|Elevation (m)||0 m|
|Elevation (f)||0 feet|
Coordinates of Victoria, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada (45.508888, -73.561668)
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)
- Coquitlam, BC, Canada (49.283764, -122.793205)