Toronto, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.651070, -79.347015.
Toronto is one of the largest and the most crowded cities in Canada, situated in the province of Ontario. It is a modern beautiful city on the shores of Ontario Lake, situated in the north western part of the lake. Toronto is the capital city of the province and a large urban area with the population of the central part close to 3,75 million people and the population of the whole urban area close to 5 million people. The area on the lake shoreshas been inhabited for many centuries and in the late Middle Ages this part of the country was the area for British settlers. Toronto is a center of business, culture, and transport, with a multi-national and multi-cultural community living there. The landmarks of the city include some perfect examples of old architecture situated side by side with modern buildings, skyscrapers, bridges, etc.
Map of Toronto, ON, Canada
Toronto, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Toronto, ON, Canada is 43.651070, and the longitude is -79.347015. Toronto, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 39' 3.8520'' N and 79° 20' 49.2540'' W.
Toronto, ON, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 39' 3.8520'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 20' 49.2540'' W|
Coordinates of Toronto, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)