Buckden, Cambridgeshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.294331, -0.248909.
Buckden is a wonderful small village in Saint Neots, Cambridgeshire County. It is located in a close proximity to Hunting, north to London. The village has a number of architectural monuments including City Hall and City Tower, St Mary Church, and some others.
Where is Buckden, Cambridgeshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Buckden, Cambridgeshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Buckden, Cambridgeshire, UK
Buckden, Cambridgeshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Buckden, Cambridgeshire, UK is 52.294331, and the longitude is -0.248909. Buckden, Cambridgeshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 17' 39.5916'' N and 0° 14' 56.0724'' W.
Buckden, Cambridgeshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 17' 39.5916'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 14' 56.0724'' W|
Coordinates of Buckden, Cambridgeshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)