Burdwan, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.232513, 87.863419.
Burdwan (known also as Bardhaman) is a large city in West Bengal, the easternmost part of India. The city is very old, with the first settlement appearing there over 5,000 years ago. Burdwan is 'the Gate to West Bengali' and a large cultural center, with absolutely unique special local cuisine and a great number of temples and shrines. The principal points of interest of the city include the palaces and gardens of the maharaja Golapbag, the Shrine of Sarvamangala, Tomb of Sher Afghan, 108 Shiva Temple, and others.
Where is Burdwan, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Burdwan, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Burdwan, West Bengal, India
Burdwan, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Burdwan, West Bengal, India is 23.232513, and the longitude is 87.863419. Burdwan, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 13' 57.0468'' N and 87° 51' 48.3084'' E.
Burdwan, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 13' 57.0468'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 51' 48.3084'' E|
Coordinates of Burdwan, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)