Bylakuppe, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.399150, 75.982231.
Bylakuppe is a small town in southern Karnataka, with the population close to 17,000. It is a planned community, with a large portion of the population of Tibetian origin. Bylakuppe is a small tourist spot, with a few important landmarks: Namdroling Nyingmapa Monastery built in the beginning of the 20th century, Rangaswamy temple, a number of old Buddhist temples, as well as Ingalakere lake.
Map of Bylakuppe, Karnataka, India
Bylakuppe, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bylakuppe, Karnataka, India is 12.399150, and the longitude is 75.982231. Bylakuppe, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 23' 56.9400'' N and 75° 58' 56.0316'' E.
Bylakuppe, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 23' 56.9400'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 58' 56.0316'' E|
Coordinates of Bylakuppe, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)