Nandipur, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.802137, 86.440239.
Nandipur is a small municipality located in the district of Jaipur, in about 14 miles east from Jaipur city center, in eastern Odisha, India. Nandipur is famous as a town where the oldest high school in Odisha (established over 60 years ago), Nandipur High School, is located. The town is a small agricultural center since being located quite close to Brahmai River delta making the soils very fertile.
Map of Nandipur, Odisha, India
Nandipur, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nandipur, Odisha, India is 20.802137, and the longitude is 86.440239. Nandipur, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 48' 7.6932'' N and 86° 26' 24.8604'' E.
Nandipur, Odisha, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 48' 7.6932'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 26' 24.8604'' E|
Coordinates of Nandipur, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)