Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.936710, 0.795299.
Camber is a small village located right at the coast of English Channel near the town of Rye in East Sussex, UK. It is a typical small settlement and quite a popular holiday resort, with a large beach and a few points of interest connected with research and science. There are about 13 hundred people living in the village.
Where is Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK on Map?
Road map of Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK
Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK is 50.936710, and the longitude is 0.795299. Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 56' 12.1560'' N and 0° 47' 43.0764'' E.
Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 56' 12.1560'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 47' 43.0764'' E|
Coordinates of Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)