Campbellsville, KY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.344158, -85.346436.
Campbellsville is a city in Kentucky, United States, located in the central part of the state and 80 miles south of Louisville. It is the seat of Taylor County. The city was founded by Andrew Campbell in 1817. It is home to Campbellsville University. There are lots of historical sites and buildings in the city such as The Campbellsville Historic Commercial District, Merchant Tower, Downtown Campbellsville, and so on. Nearby attractions also include Green River Lake, Green River Lake State Park, Emerald Isle Resort & Marina, and Smith Ridge Campground. US Route 68 serves the area. Taylor County Airport is situated 2.5 miles northeast of the city center.
Where is Campbellsville, KY, USA on Map?
Road map of Campbellsville, KY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Campbellsville, KY, USA
Campbellsville, KY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Campbellsville, KY, USA is 37.344158, and the longitude is -85.346436. Campbellsville, KY, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 20' 38.9688'' N and 85° 20' 47.1696'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 20' 38.9688'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 20' 47.1696'' W|
Coordinates of Campbellsville, KY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)