Champaign, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.116421, -88.243385.
Champaign is a large city located in east-central Illinois, 138 miles southwest of Chicago, IL, USA. The city is primarily known as the center of education, with the campuses of the University of Illinois and Parkland College, along with numerous software and technology companies, research universities, and various private scientific organizations. There are a few really nice hotels and restaurants in Downtown Champaign. Points of interest in the city include Virginia Theatre, Lincoln Hall, Morrow Plots, Orpheum Children's Science Museum, Krannert Art Museum, Champaign Public Library, Memorial Stadium, West Side Park, Hessel Park, Champaign Country Club, State Farm Center, Market Place Shopping Center, and William M. Staerkel Planetarium. Willard Airport is situated 6 miles south of the city center.
Where is Champaign, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Champaign, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Champaign, IL, USA
Champaign, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Champaign, IL, USA is 40.116421, and the longitude is -88.243385. Champaign, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 6' 59.1156'' N and 88° 14' 36.1860'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 6' 59.1156'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 14' 36.1860'' W|
Coordinates of Champaign, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)